Our investigations are non-obtrusive and the best school for interview and interrogation in the country has trained our investigators. We have an over 90% solve rate to workplace theft. It is not enough for us to know who has been stealing; we want to know when it started, why it started, who taught them, how much have they taken, when did they take it and where did they take it from. By learning this information we are able to help you develop a plan to prevent this type of activity from occurring in the future.
Our investigative services include:
- Pre-employment background checks
- Workplace theft detection
- Harassment investigations
- Food and liquor cost control investigations
- Shopping services
- Theft interview and interrogations
- Loss prevention consulting
- Temporary covert video equipment installation
- Permanent video equipment installation
Through our interviews we recovered / uncovered over $250,000 for our clients in just one year. In one case a client called us for a food and liquor cost problem. We uncovered a group of employees who had been stealing from the property for 3 years. They confessed to over $85,000 in food and liquor. Other cases revealed:
- A video counter clerk for $17,500 in one year
- A conference manager for 288 bottles of wine
- Two hotel chefs running a catering business out of the hotel kitchen
- Plumbing store clerk for $4,800 out of the register
- Food service supervisor $1,200 out of a safe
- Coffee cart employee $14,760 over 4 years
We have also conducted hundreds of client pre-employment background checks. Our quick turnaround on these checks fit in very well with the hospitality industry. If we can be of assistance to you please feel free to contact us. Our investigations are discreet and confidential.
Security Officers Jane Chicoine and Jennifer Strait get compliments for service well done.... Read more here...Big Changes are Coming
As the company ages we need to keep up with the times. Here are a few of the plans.... Read more here...Censor Services Turns 26 Years Old
Censor Services turned 26 years old in August. How it started.... Read more here...